top of page
Welcome to Integrated Care Support Services!
We are delighted to share our refreshed brand and name to better reflect our broad remit of providing support and services.
Talk to us about | Projects | Training | Resourcing | Back-Office Support
As a leading provider of support to Integrated Care Boards, Care Homes, GP Practices, Primary Care Networks and Federations we remain dedicated to delivering the same high-quality and professional service you have come to know and trust through the Wandsworth Training Hub.
Integrated Care Support is a not- for- profit, working in South West London & beyond. We work with NHS commissioners and stakeholders providing health & care services, education, charity & voluntary organisations.
We are an independent small, medium enterprise (SME) and rely upon grants and project funding to continue to deliver a high quality, responsive service, supporting workforce development and integration.
We proudly offer a broad range of support. Please visit our gallery to see us in action or get in touch for an informal chat.
As an SME, we are led by our social values. Recognising the wider determinants of health we strive to:
• Develop people and skills to improve 'life chances' for themselves and their families
• Increase supply chain resilience, capacity and sustainability
• Ensure effective stewardship over the programmes and resources we support
• Reduce the disability employment gap by recruiting for diversity
• Tackle workforce inequality
• Improve health and wellbeing
• Improve community integration
Contact us to view our policies | Health & Safety | Modern Slavery | Adult Safeguarding | Code of Conduct & Ethics | Environmental |
Home: Who We Are
bottom of page