top of page
- Tue 06 Jun06TueJunThe Human Dimension of Supervision – beyond the tick box/LondonRSVPMultiple Dates06 Jun, 09:00 – 12:30London, Central London, London WC2N 5DU, UKThis workshop is open to educational supervisors in London and KSS. It will be interactive and in person! Tuesday 23rd May 2023 from 9.00am to 12.30pm or Tuesday 6th June 2023 from 9.00am to 12.30pm.
- 07 Jun, 09:15 – 16:30OnlineAimed at SWL Admin and Clerical Staff this ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management course is run over five interactive workshops and carries 14 credits.
- Wed 07 Jun07WedJunPrimary Care Improvers Conference 2023/Online07 Jun, 09:30 – 16:00OnlineRegister for our seventh annual national Primary Care Improvers Conference. This virtual event is an opportunity for you to share and learn with like-minded people who are working to improve primary care.
- 07 Jun, 12:00 – 13:00OnlineThis session will focus on some projects across SWL which have been piloted to tackle health inequality and give space to think about how you may be able to run projects in your local area.
- 08 Jun, 09:30 – 12:30OnlineA fully interactive, free half-day workshop to share experiences and consider how we might prevent, respond to and support learners/supervisors affected by Bullying & Harassment in our workplaces. The nature of the work and cases discussed will be anonymised, confidential and safe.
- 08 Jun, 09:30 – 16:00The PCS Building, 160 Falcon Rd, London SW11 2LN, UKThis programme for experienced Practice Managers consists of 10 one-day workshops. Although any of the days may be booked as stand-alone workshops, attendance at any 10 will make the delegate eligible for a certificate from the Institute of Leadership and Management (see below).
- Thu 08 Jun08ThuJunSuicide Awareness Webinar/Online08 Jun, 10:00 – 12:30OnlineAnyone working with vulnerable people, in contact with high-risk groups or simply wanting to know how to have a conversation with someone who they think may be having thoughts of suicide can attend.
- Thu 08 Jun08ThuJunCritical Appraisal Tips/Online08 Jun, 12:30 – 13:00OnlineCome along to a bite sized course to get an introduction/refresher on critical appraisal skills like why it is important and some tools to support you.
- 12 Jun, 18:30 – 20:00OnlineAre you interested in working in Primary Care? Would you like to find out more about the new types of jobs that are available?
- 13 Jun, 09:00 – 16:00Royal Trinity Hospice, 30 Clapham Common North Side, London SW4 0RN, UKNo Barriers Here is for health and social care professionals with an interest in developing understanding of using arts-based approaches to advance care planning, addressing inequities in care and working in co-production with underserved people and communities.
- Tue 13 Jun13TueJunSWL A&C Training - Patient Focus for GP Receptionists/PCS Building13 Jun, 13:30 – 16:30PCS Building, 160 Falcon Rd, London SW11 2LN, UKPatient Focus is what we call customer care. We all know when we’ve had good customer care (and when we haven’t!). This 3-hour workshop considers the essential skills that are key to successful patient focus.
- 14 Jun, 09:30 – 16:30Location is TBDThis free, two or three-day course is for educators from any primary care background who are new to a training and/or supervisory role and who want to support and assess learners in practice.
- Wed 14 Jun14WedJunTwitter Tips for Professional Development/Online14 Jun, 13:00 – 13:30OnlineFind out about how to use Twitter in this bite sized course. Get an understanding of Twitter language and how else you can use Twitter.
- 15 Jun, 12:00 – 13:00OnlineThis session will focus on some projects across SWL which have been piloted to tackle health inequality and give space to think about how you may be able to run projects in your local area.
- Tue 20 Jun20TueJunSWL ICS Inductions/Online20 Jun, 12:00 – 14:00OnlineAre you curious about the South West London Integrated Care System (ICS) and how they provide joined up Health and Social Care?
- 21 Jun, 09:30 – 15:30Central London, Central LondonThis workshop is available to all primary and secondary care educators in London and the South East (KSS) - educational supervisors, clinical supervisors, programme directors and all other multi-professional educators.
- Thu 22 Jun22ThuJunEvidence Searching Tips/Online22 Jun, 12:30 – 13:00OnlineCome along to this bite sized training to get tips on where to search, combining terms, applying limits etc
- Fri 23 Jun23FriJunPractice Supervisor/Assessor Workshop and ePAD Training/OnlineDetailsMultiple Dates23 Jun, 09:00 – 16:00Online
Training: Upcoming Events
bottom of page